Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

grasp'N tha momentz, I cannot have




Hold'N on 2 memories that aint mine to have isn't selfish pero it can mis lead you a lot. leaving tu corizon stuck in an ice boXx towardz no where. I try to grasp 'us' for the moment and its a shame i can't really recall porque or como we even got here in this moment. porque we still p.u.s.h. on about the realationship we have. In both of our hopez itz some type of happinezz 2getha. Tryin to see the cup half full instead of half empty, pero really there is no cup for us.


I continue to spend this tyme with you becuase I want to becuase my feelingz wont allow me to do anything else pero wanna live in tha momentz givin to us. God Bless I'm not complain'N pero wheres the middle groundz? why do you either have to be my best freind or natha at all??





So I ask myself (daily) do i love her or do I jus wanna love her? & really my answer isn't tha hard to come to terms with becuase I kno how I feel, pero decid'N wethA I'm ready to love her or her being ready to Xcept my love is what scares me....

Spending time with you puts the world in motion, and at the same time pauses everything around me. I can sit there for hours and watch the faces you make at the tv or the faces you make at me on the sly becuase you kno Im watching anyway. My life becomes a part of your & in that moment everything is okay. Everything is meant to be. The moments that are MINE pero not forever. A tease in2 what I couldA, shouldA, wouldA had if I did righ by relationships in the past.....


when I kiss you my world rotates... when you kiss me my world stops...





Slowly - Rashad

2 comments:

  1. "you're the best."

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a helluva connundrum...
    i'm sure that things will work out the way they are supposed to chico.
    apparently this girl came along in your life to open your eyes and thaz a blessin in itself that God cared enough to show his neva-endin love an lead you to sumbody special. it's all amor!

    ReplyDelete