Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mid-World Clothing



















I've been having fun promoting underground clothing because its new, and no one has these clothes yet! And if they do they on the new shyt! I like what I do and I love helping people express themselves or their business. (mainly fashion) but I've been all over these days helping folXx express what they feel is the neXxt big thing or loving what they have a drive for. Everyone knows clothes are the biggest way neXxt to music to Xpress yourself so why not!






Shout Outs to E-Man from St. Louis (MWSU) CEO of Mid-World Clothing.


We'll work closer soon enough! Cruzial Creationz Inc, Modeling is on a lot of new things yawl just wait! Alot of people think because we're studs&dom models that we only rep for our LGBT Community! NOT the case ha! I love mens clothes no matter who makes em! Mucho amor FolXx...

- BlaXxIcaN -


No comments:

Post a Comment