Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sumtymez...

People don't realize what they have until it's gone....
Thats just so fucking true...something so simple to grasp
actually holds all this damn meaning behind it!
I can claim my own doing and not be afraid about it...
I mean I now realize what I had and should have settled on that path I was giving
pero, we dont we get greedy and keep it moving...
So what if your on the end of the gone part...
when you've had enough and you can't get the person to realize
when all your energy put into the friendship or relationship is exhausting?
when you really believed in the person...to realize or change
when you tried everything to make shyt right?

I've tried and im done with the nonsence...and this goes out to more then one person nosy folXx
Im ready to excape again and be free willed again. when feelings were not felt
when emotions never held me back
when the thought of true happiness was so far up ahead that I shouldnt have even worried about trying to catch up! Im human and I'll connect one day with that other human that will help me continue in lyfe, love, & peace...
They can't never say I aint try & or that I haven't changed...

I alwayz say Im not the ONE!....
Im not that nukka to be just chillin while someone takes advantage
or I wont sit there in silence 4 the satisfaction to know ones moving on or baggage...
Im an alright stud ya dig, and I know Ive come along way to make the right woman happy...

I've found out that my seXx is better then I brag about...
I wanted to see that as someone that I wasn't no more you know the old me...
pero shyt maybe I should give myself more credit ha!
Im not cocky, not full about myself.....
pero you know I'm THAT nukka on THAT side of the spectrum.
I'm game to play the way otherz may...to make them realize who I am,
and WHO they shouldnt have taken for granted... I love it!
I love me....mas then them pero neva mas the jesus!
amen jay amen BlaXx....
Tejas here I come re-born again!

No comments:

Post a Comment