Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Thankful...pero It aint over yet!



I'm not the type of person to take thingz for granted because you'll never know when they could be gone. Only thing I took for granted was my health. Assured it was mine yesterday I got one hell of a scare when I had to go to the Emergency Room (ER) do to pain in my chest that I had been brushing off for a long time now. I've been diagnosed with Costochondritis since I was 15. A mild case that my doctor made me to believe would go away and I'm healthy again. So I never followed up after 2006 when an ambulance rushed me to a Texas hospital.


Now look at me. The situation is worse and more serious then I had imagined. Doctors did a series of test on me yesterday. Heart test, blood test, X-rays and further more a radioactive nuclear test to assure I had no blood clots in my lungs. I prayed laying there waiting for the results. I cried waiting to the results. I got angry at myself while waiting for the results. I missed my mother so much waiting for these results. I stress & worries too mucho, now look at my results. There is no written or known cause to the disability I have called Chronic Costochondritis, and doctors still can't rule out if I have Lupus or not yet. I'm just thankful to be here still today, and able to leave a piece of me behind before its too late. I know my battle with my health is far from over, pero God is Good! -Amen


3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear this.
    Optimism helps. Laughter. Natural healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good, glad your ok tho, sometimes things like that happen bcuz God has to remind us about who he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe it hurts to see u lookin like this! *frown*

    ReplyDelete