Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

ATL ...well naw!



Since I've gotten to ATL, life has given me the shit. (We've Had Enough) Thats how I feel. I've lost a best freind. Lost a girlfriend. Went to jail found a record. I CAN say that I've learned alot in goin' through all of this. learning (again) who I can and cannot trust. Atlanta is really a small place. Everyone knows someone too close too home. I swear I've seen everyone I was in jail with. Those on the street and those who aint tryna change. A good chance they headed back. I've hated I forgave. I've cried (R.I.P Michael Jackson) and I've fought. Said my peace and bounced!!

I'm blessed still though. God has been great to me as satan claimed he was goin' to drag me under. I kept my eye on God, and was in the right. I did not do anything to any1 and I feel like thats why I'm in the good and doin even better. Everyone else around me seems so lonely, and Im not.

I got a beautiful new girlfreind, who happened to be a HUGE Michael Jackson fan as well and I couldn't ask for more. I believe Michael Jackson is the reason we met and God gave us one another to help each other lay Michael down to rest. *sighs* It's been hard pero Im here ya dig!









Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment