Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Michael Jackson



When your life was a 'Thriller' and they seem'd to understand, it was then the true fans seperated from the rest of the world -
I loved you the moment I heard you sing
stayed around to hear all that you'd bring
Never betrayed you through rumors and lies
all i ever did was feel your pain within my cries
J.Child is one of your biggest fans
here to push on forward with your plans
to change the world and make a better place
for you me and the entire human race.
Michael you would have loved to know
that you really helped the world grow
The fans all miss you
and of course I do to
The media says better things about you
although the fans always knew you were true
Your name is spoken of across the universe
everyone knows at least one meaningful verse
Some of the fans feel over shadowed now
because the rest of the world claims they know now
how everything you stood for wasn't anything bad, dangerous, or bizare, and that you really are the King Of MUSIC. So much influence. I love you Michael Jackson alwayz and forever.









Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment