Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

DaVinci Famillia


I'm creep'N up on my one year Anniversary with mi DaVinci Famillia and Im greaful to be apart of a famillia who defines the true meaning of amor, honor, loyalty, respect, and realness. When I 1st decided that I was going 2 join a casa. I really wasn't so sure porque I wanted to join I just knew if i did I wanted to be where I fit in and where I belong. I wanted the famillia to bring to me what I brought to the famillia. I wanted there to be hope within our LGBT Community that there was still good people in the community and show everyone we are not a huge soap opra. We have feelings and our sexuality is mas then a show, mas then a trend...
DaVinci's Came, Saw & Conquered all these things and mas. I amor Mi Davinci Famillia Y Natha can change that!
I owe a huge amount of my loyalty, amor & trust to my casa Madre (Mother Entyce DaVinci) For pushing the famillia to the places you see us today. For having hope in her sons and daughters as she over sees our covenant. (RED & BLACK)
Mucho Amor {Sir BlaXxIcaN DaVinci}

No comments:

Post a Comment