
LEZIRE, the Vampian (Lezbian Vampire) comes and goes as she pleases. I'm just the body in which she carries her personality inside. I do not know how to hide Lezire from the rest of the world, pero she seems to have it downe packed, for she only shows herself to those who intrigue her. I have no control over her urges because they are truly hers only. I do not mind living the double life although, some days I'm drained. The Night sky has alwayz been so gud 2 me, and Im sure Lezire understandz. *sighs* Some morningz I wake up BlaXx, and I soon realize when I look in the mirror that Lezire was my chaperon the night before. I wake up wit Lezirez glow in my eyes, and her grin within my feelingz. BlaXx has No memory of what happened only Lezire.
Some people ask me questionz that only Lezire should have the answer for pero I try to answer them to the best of my ability as I get their blank stares. I see right through them though because I am a Fanger! I am Lezire and somehow it all works itself out in the end. Some days I can quench the the thirst myself. Other dayz Lezire must take over... Stud Vampirez do exist, so be careful whom you sleep w/ Femz.....
And 2 my fellow studz, Lady Vamper lurckz around the corner wating to seduce you as her neXxt victum.
{Lezire}
I know of Lezire... I've dined with her before...
ReplyDelete