
It'z cold outside....
You can never make all the people around you happy all of the time.
It's impossible!
One who has a GRANDE corizon lyke myself,
strugglez to keep my spiritz lifted
when 'she's' mad, hurt, sad or lonely.
I wanna be the one to be there for you,
pero I can't
cuz you're selfish
and you only want (all) the undivided attention in the world.
If Im suppose to be tu amigo(a)
then it shouldn't matter what form I come @ you
jus be moved that Im even reaching out for you!
People take for granted often those who really care about them
for those who really don't.
I've been a great person 2 too many of you
and I say 2day
I wil no longer leave myself to be kicked downe no mas.
I can't.
I won't.
...I haven't!

With That said I leave you wit some real wordz from a gud amigo Of Minez Tiny aka Brazil:
"REAL EYEZ _REALIZE _REAL LIEZ"
No comments:
Post a Comment