And I'm studded wit my boxaz on...

This belt is my mojo. C is for Casanova. Remindz me how I should stay put'N it downe cuz I gotta hold tha name. Gotta Akt A Azz uno tyme! Ha! Da TABASCO add da fyah to whomevaz desire. Yea Itz dat serious. Pero itz a BlaXxIcaN thang ya dig! Smash while I hit my duggie on o'l guh! awready....

So I decided I was gon cholo da rest of da way through the weekend and put it downe in my low low lyke Mr. Sancho! Ha!! Threw back a couple a beers and told her "ven aca chica!" Ordele! Si! Still solid wit my mojo "C" still hit'N my duggie pero this tyme i gotta my house shoez on (not da timbz) smashin wit a cha cha. Baila esta cumbia!! SA! Can I have my loc'z back?
{BlaXxIcaN wey}
...you are the worst... lol
ReplyDelete